Actually the sun is in and out and the temps are cool this morning. I am feeling chilly....have been sneezing and a stuffy and runny nose all morning. Could be allergies....better be allergies and not a cold coming on. Yesterday I started Auriel from Jennifer Williams tatting snowflake book
but it was slow going due to my hand issues
yes, it is sore and the swelling is down this morning. It seems that using my right hand for periods of time causes it to become inflamed. Using the medicated gel does help as does rest. So it is slow and resting with all that I am doing. The damage is not repairable and it is a cope with it plan. I will probably read in between the tatting today.
Yesterday I picked up this bright plant for the kitchen....I needed some cheer.
...it is a miniature rose in my favorite rose color. I will probably take it out to the lanai but back in for evenings. Right now the laundry is swishing around and another at the ready to take it's place. Each wash reminds me of the fact that the strange noise coming from the washer signals it is on borrowed time.
It is time for the clothes to be fluffed so I will dash off to the laundry area. Glad you stopped by to chat. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
but it was slow going due to my hand issues
yes, it is sore and the swelling is down this morning. It seems that using my right hand for periods of time causes it to become inflamed. Using the medicated gel does help as does rest. So it is slow and resting with all that I am doing. The damage is not repairable and it is a cope with it plan. I will probably read in between the tatting today.
Yesterday I picked up this bright plant for the kitchen....I needed some cheer.
...it is a miniature rose in my favorite rose color. I will probably take it out to the lanai but back in for evenings. Right now the laundry is swishing around and another at the ready to take it's place. Each wash reminds me of the fact that the strange noise coming from the washer signals it is on borrowed time.
It is time for the clothes to be fluffed so I will dash off to the laundry area. Glad you stopped by to chat. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
9 comments:
Gracie: I am so sorry about your hand, I hope the swelling goes away permanently.
I am excited to see the tatting you are working on, someday I will learn, I have a friend who tats with a crochet needle, I did not know this could be done, I always thought you needed a tatting shuttle.
Love the rose plant very cherry and pretty.
Blessings
Catherine
Oh Gracie, so sorry to read about your hand. It must be hard not to be able to do all the things you want to do. But I hope that swelling will go back with the help of the gel.
That little yellow rose plant looks wonderful.
Love your yellow rose , it lifts your sprit such a beautiful colour.
Hope your hand repairs soon. HUGS
Beautiful rose. Yellow was my dear Dad's favourite rose colour too. Your hand looks very painful - hope that resting it in between hand related activities helps. x
That is quite a severe amount of swelling. I hope your better soon. Your yellow rose is lovely. Have a Happy Easter, Mary
Love your beautiful yellow rose, it's gorgeous. So fresh and happy. So sorry about your hand, hope it heals very quickly for you. You need them for your beautiful craft work.
I have a cold too. I will try not to sneeze on the screen and pass it on to anyone!
Love the start of the new tatting, but do rest your hand too.
Dear Gracie, I am so sorry that your hand is so painful but I do love your new rose.
I hope the cold stayed away, and that your hand is doing better too!
Post a Comment