Friday, February 23, 2018

A few treasures found

I can't believe I am posting early today. The thing is, I am still adjusting to the nighttime med so I am trying to be awake and let it wear-off gently..... not that I have any place to go or anything to do today. However, I plan to work on the doll clothes now that she had her head on straight!
Yesterday Glenda and Don had a garage sale
I just had to have this nice white table to put in this spot. I am deciding on whether to fully cover it with a topper or just a doily of sorts. Still thinking on it. I also found
this lovely baby gown...one of three. I got all 3 of them and will change them out often. It needs a pressing and I will do that today when I press the fabric for the dolls clothes. Love finding treasures. I think I will walk over today to see if they put anything new out...
Love to see the hummer enjoying the flowers
Nice to be able to watch him from the kitchen window at the Red Lips Salvia. His wings beating ever so fast! They are so entertaining. Right Now the only entertainment I want is a cup of coffee and some toast. So I guess it is time to sign off. Glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
*did you know that The Brother Alan will be here on March 6th?*

9 comments:

Vickie said...

What sweet treasures you found! Including the hummer out the window. ;)

Vicki said...

Treasures indeed! I love both of them. I have a "thing" for side tables and that one is lovely.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I wish we had hummers here but it's to cold right now. love your table. You should tat a nice doily for it. hugs

butterfly said...

Such a sweet table .
Lovely hummer .
Enjoy your weekend .

Julie said...

Lovely picture of the hummer you captured.
Have a lovely day.

Mouse said...

awww the perfect thing for the perfect place ... love those wee dresses as well .. hope you managed to find something more nice again ... love the hummers that you capture as well , they are such a gorgeous colouring :) love mouse xxx

diamondc said...

Gracie:What a great table, you are so lucky to have found it, love the dress it is adorable.
The hummers usually arrive here in mid Minnesota about the first week of May.
I have my coffee and relaxing before stitching.

Blessings
Catherine

RJ said...

Love all the treasures you found Gracie but I love the little dress. It is so sweet and pretty. Your hummer is so sweet! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The 6th March, you say? Do you know what would be useful? Some kind of daily countdown so we know how long we have to wait!