Gracie's Place~~~~
Welcome to my world that I share with Sammy the Schnauzer and The Brother Alan and Lisa. Each day I keep busy with all kinds of crafts. Always looking into new projects, forever learning.
Monday, January 22, 2018
A beautiful sunrise
When I look out my backyard toward the East and see this, my heart stops and I need a deep breath. This is as it was taken with no fancy adjustments just as it was....awe inspiring. That is it for me today......
Fabulous sunrise! I live on the East Coast of England so we have amazing sunrises here. In fact we are the first place to see the sun rise each day, being the most easterly.
11 comments:
Oh, Grace, how absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
xxx
You definitely captured the beauty of AZ in this photo!
Breath taken is right. hugs
Oh how beautiful Grace, thanks for sharing it with us.
Yes, this is very lovely indeed.
WOW! What a gorgeous sky Gracie.Thanks for sharing.
So beautiful , nature is wonderful .
Have a lovely day gracie.
Fabulous sunrise! I live on the East Coast of England so we have amazing sunrises here. In fact we are the first place to see the sun rise each day, being the most easterly.
Stunning ....lucky you.
It looks like the skies are burning ...
Oh, wow! I've never seen a sunrise this red before.
Post a Comment