I must say how lucky I am to have friends who really care. The friends who worry if I don't post to my blog. Friends that when they ask, do care about the answer and not just saying the words. Sis Linda calls at least once a week to check on me and makes time for me to admit my sadness without brushing it off. Lunch with Glenda or with Dianne, yes I am lucky. Of course there is The Brother Alan...it is hard to describe what he has and does do for me.
Today I have a headache and feeling scatterbrained. I think sitting out in the yard will help. Maybe work on the doll that I have ready or not.
Thank you for listening and for your kind words. Most of all thank you for your frienship. I am lucky.
Today I have a headache and feeling scatterbrained. I think sitting out in the yard will help. Maybe work on the doll that I have ready or not.
Thank you for listening and for your kind words. Most of all thank you for your frienship. I am lucky.
6 comments:
I hope you feel better. Here is a very big hug for your dear friend. love Lynda Ruth
Gracie: You are a very lucky lady to have such great family and friends, we here in Blogland love you and hope your headache goes away.
A Big Warm Hug
Catherine
I think of you every day Grace, I always look for your blog posts and wonder how you are doing. Yes there is a difference between those who ask how things are but are only being polite and those who genuinely want to know - unfortunately we all know them in real life.
So happy to have reconnected with you. It means a lot to me and I so enjoy your blog and handiwork. 😚
I am sorry to hear today is a headache day Gracie. I hope it soon disappears. Have a good night my friend.
I have a poorly boy off school so there is illness all around! Hope your headache clears soon.
Post a Comment