I love when I can open the sliders and the door to let in a soft breeze. The air is quite comfortable right now but by noon, well that will be a different story.
This morning's sunrise. We are still in the high 90s.
Robert the landscaper could not make it yesterday so today is the day. New irrigation system and why are there sprinkler leaks? He will be here early so hopefully my whole day will not be tied up. Laundry in the works and open plans for the afternoon. Two more Denny's Angels complete but need to be starched. Remind me not to wash the car...what a disaster. There are water spots and dust marks and forget the windows. I must get to the car wash this week and one that will do interiors too. I will be getting rid of all that car wash stuff next so it will not call out to me.
The next motif on Alice started. Maybe more on it today.
My on line art class officially began yesterday. Now, I have never taken an on line class before so I can not compare. Ithink know that I will enjoy this one. An I must mention that Keith stopped by and worked on my email issue. Cox could not solve it but he did. I have a new email, same account just different set up. So I can once again send emails from the computer. Just need a few lessons from him on this or that.
The Snail Vine is growing daily! It forgets to crawl along the arbor so I will climb up and coax it over. Look at the double bloom and buds ready to open. I am enjoying my garden!
That about covers things around here. Time to get the laundry from the washer and water a few plants. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for your kind words. There are people who pop in and out of your life and then there are those who faithfully stay. Thank you most of all for your friendship which I can count on everyday.
This morning's sunrise. We are still in the high 90s.
Robert the landscaper could not make it yesterday so today is the day. New irrigation system and why are there sprinkler leaks? He will be here early so hopefully my whole day will not be tied up. Laundry in the works and open plans for the afternoon. Two more Denny's Angels complete but need to be starched. Remind me not to wash the car...what a disaster. There are water spots and dust marks and forget the windows. I must get to the car wash this week and one that will do interiors too. I will be getting rid of all that car wash stuff next so it will not call out to me.
The next motif on Alice started. Maybe more on it today.
My on line art class officially began yesterday. Now, I have never taken an on line class before so I can not compare. I
The Snail Vine is growing daily! It forgets to crawl along the arbor so I will climb up and coax it over. Look at the double bloom and buds ready to open. I am enjoying my garden!
That about covers things around here. Time to get the laundry from the washer and water a few plants. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for your kind words. There are people who pop in and out of your life and then there are those who faithfully stay. Thank you most of all for your friendship which I can count on everyday.
9 comments:
It's always a pleasure to stop by Grace. Please don't go climbing!!
My house would be wide open maybe 1/2 the year....... Most nights the bedroom door is open and the breeze comes in....... It is so nice.....
Hope the garden gets sorted today.....
Look at Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum! ;) And look at the Snail Vine reaching for the sky!! I just love that vine. Have a good night my friend.
Glad things are going smoothly for you and love seeing your "garden delights" here in the east things are beginning to die down--still have a Boston fern hanging outside! But my petunias and geraniums are just about done! Stay well and strong!
I always ready to use a car wash. 😳
xxx
You always right a great blog gracie, always enjoy coming over .
You also have some lovely plants.
There's lots going on at your house! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do for your online class.
Love the vine. I have a clematis that needs help like that as well. Great stitching!
Pretty colour your vine flowers are, be careful if you are climbing up to reach those!!
Post a Comment