Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Just waiting

Early this morning I has an email from The Brother Alan with an attachment from American Airlines. There might be cancellations due to the hurricane! No, that would not do. I knew I would be anxious to read that he was boarding the plane and finally that email arrived. Right now  Alan and Lisa are on their way from NC and should arrive in Phoenix about 11:15 AM then about an hour later arrive here. All is ready: the lanai and yard are clean and the house is ready and most of all so am I. Update this week from either of us can be expected. Stay tuned my friends.

8 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

dear gracie, it seems like we are both waiting, I do hope you have a great visit with brother alan and lisa. I will be thinking of you having lots of fun while I am in hospital. Tomorrow is the big day for me. hugs and love.

Janice said...

Yay Gracie this is a happy day for you! Cherish the moments!

Vicki said...

Have a great visit with Alan and Lisa. They're coming at the right time for some beautiful weather!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I'm so happy that the time has come for this long awaited visit - enjoy every minute Grace.

Vickie said...

I am so very glad to read that they did indeed get on that plane and make their way to you. :D

Unknown said...

Siblings are the best present our parents can give us! I don't have a brother but I have two sisters and they are awesome....I know you will have a wonderful visit!

LeShawn said...

That is so great they were able to make the flight. I hope you enjoy your time with your family.

Pittoresque said...

I'm glad the hurricane did not ruin your grand plans!