Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Secret Stitching Sweetheart

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Once again I join Jo for her Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.
So who is my Secret valentine....who can it be? This is adorable and immediately brought a smile to my heart. I will be checking back and forth today to see a post claiming this sweet stitching. Mr H and I have no plans for celebrating...we have become quiet this past years just to enjoy one another everyday is enough for me. I tell him often how lucky is he to have me!!!! He just smiles. I will be visiting with the Tatting group this afternoon.  This morning I will be starting on the next page for Alice. The Felt Fir Tee is now holding all my tatted Ice Drops and will hold my small motifs also. I am off now to visit Jo's blog to see all the other posts for this blog hop and to find my valentine. You should join me....at Jo's. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words and friendship. Enjoy the day.  💖💖💖

20 comments:

Christine said...

That is so cute

DJ said...

What an adorable heart! I'm just following the blog hop, no I'm not your secret sweetheart, but I've really enjoyed having a peek at your blog! You have so many talents...and your stitching is just lovely! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Vickie said...

Precious! Happy Valentine's Day Gracie and Dennis!
What a perfect use for your felt tree!

connie said...

I Love it...Really Cute..

Astrids dragon said...

That is a cute one!
Happy ❤ Day to all!

FlashinScissors said...

What an adorable picture!
Happy Valentine's Day, Gracie!
Hope you had fun with your Tatters group!
Barbara x

Katie said...

I'm hopping around looking for my piece. Unfortunately this is not mine. How beautiful it is though! Now to keep hopping on. Happy Valentine's Day.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Valentine Hop this year. This is a fun piece, hopefully these are the only snails in your garden!

jocondine said...

That's a so nice stitching, so cute, not mine. Love that chart really lovely. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx Amicalement.

Kaisievic said...

Very cute Valentine snails - who would have thought? Not mine alas!

Julie said...

A very sweet valentine stitch for the blog hop, cute!

gominam said...

Hello there, I'm your secret stitcher:) I'm glad you liked it. I had started this in January for I was a bit worried of all that backstitch, but it was all worth it. It's called The Snail Couple, a kit I bought (2015?) which I never got around to stitching. So happy Jo's hop jogged my memory that I have this hidden in the drawer, LOL.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Shelly said...

Happy Valentines evening! Love your felt fir tree. I imagine it's perfect for your tatted ornaments.

Stitching Noni said...

Oh they are gorgeous! I love them
Hope you enjoyed the blog hop! :o)

Bea said...

That's adorable!

Ariadne said...

What a beautiful piece!AriadnefromGreece!

diamondc said...

Hi Gracie: What a sweet design, I hope you post who sent this.
looked at your felt tree in your last post so sweet.

Blessings
Catherine

I am said...

wow Gracie this is amazing ,what a stunning piece of work,boy someone is going to be lucky.

Brigitte said...

Ohhhh, this is such a sweet little heart that Gominam stitched. The two little snails couldn't be more adorable.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

What a cute heart design.