Gracie's Place~~~~
Welcome to my world that I share with Sammy the Schnauzer and The Brother Alan and Lisa. Each day I keep busy with all kinds of crafts. Always looking into new projects, forever learning.
Monday, April 25, 2016
46 years....
I have been so lucky to have this man to love and be loved in return. It seems hard to believe that it has been 46 years! Can not imagine my life without him. Our journey together continues.....
24 comments:
Congratulations Gracie and Mr H, beautiful photo sending hugs and xxx.
Lovely photo from your wedding! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. H!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both xxx
Congratulations to you and Dennis! What a lovely bride you are!Hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of great memories.
Happy, Happy Anniversary! What a fantastic picture!
Happy Anniversary to you both, I wish for you many more wonderful years to come. hugs
Congratulations gracie. How blessed you are indeed
Wow that is a huge anniversary congrats........
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations and happy anniversary!
xxx
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to your both. This is what true love looks like.
Congrats on 46 years!!!
That calls for a celebration!!
Marilyn
Congratulations! What a beautiful bride you were!
Congratulations Grace & Dennis... you will have a 50th to plan soon!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, Gracie!
Happy anniversary and congratulations!!!!!!!
Happy anniversary, Gracie, to you and Mr.H. Such a wonderful wedding picture!
A very happy anniversary to you! :)
Congratulations to you both Gracie, wishing you many more.
Congratulations to both of you!!! so rare today to find such a long-lasting mariage and that means LOVE .
All the best for you too,
gloria
WOW... Huge Congrats - Great picture. The memories you must have...
This is a little late, but Congratulations on your 46th Anniversary! I love the scalloped edging on your veil :)
Post a Comment