Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome November~~~

A new month, and a new finish! Just completed and ready to show...BBD Small Token. I am pleased with the outcome. The fabric in the picture is what I used for the backside. I love the cotton lace I picked up at JoAnn's. I had to make a few minor adjustments, for my initials and the date. I used 32ct. linen from my stash and DMC colors. I have 3 patterns at the ready...which will I choose? Decisions... descisions....well, I will sit with them again and try to decide. Right now it is noisy and hard to think. The landscapers have arrived! Thanks for stopping by and visiting...

8 comments:

KarenV said...

Very pretty and nice choice of backing fabric :)

Kttycat said...

Very pretty!

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Love the BBD finish...they are so quick and easy to stitch, aren't they??!! Loving your blog too!!

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

Crystal said...

That turned out beautiful, its on my very large to do pile.

Maaike said...

Pretty stitching! And thank you for stopping by on creJJtion ;-)
love, Maaike

Lois said...

Lovely finish and what nice backing fabric!

Brigitte said...

Very pretty finish. Love the backing fabric, it matches the colours of the threads perfectly.

Tanya said...

That's beautiful!! I love JoAnns ... such cool stuff there :)
Tanya