Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day 2020

💖I have a secret valentine!💖Someone has one from me! Always fun to participate in Jo's www.serendipitousstitching.blogspot.co.uk blog hops. The Secret Stitching Valentine! Here is mine
I wonder who sent it? Is it you? Look how lovely they are. I think maybe they began as yo yos….and someone was clever don't you think? I am on my way to visit the other participants by clicking:
www.serendipitousstitching.blogspot.co.uk to see where mine landed. Be sure to check the blogs out. Thank you Jo for hosted and organizing these blog hops.

24 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

That is very clever! What a neat idea for the hearts. Not mine, Happy Valentine's Day!

DJ said...

Such a sweet idea, and very clever too! Sadly it isn't mine. I hope you find your Secret Sweetheart soon! Happy Valentine's Day!

Vickie said...

Yes! This is clever and adorable! Not mine though. Happy Valentine's Day Gracie!

Sarah Haggett said...

This is really lovely, but not mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Very clever craftwork, but not mine, happy Valentine's Day 💕

butterfly said...

How lovely , very clever.

Ann C. said...

What a lovely valentine you received, but it’s not mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Mia said...

Lovely stitching full of love, but I am not your valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Sadly, this lovely piece is not mine.

jocondine said...

Hi Gracie! I'm your Valentine! Nice to share this post with you as I discovered Jo's blog hop, visiting you in 2014 I believe, thanks to you! Yo-yo hearts are new for me and make cute birthday cards. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! Hugs xxx

Astrids dragon said...

What a precious card with the yo-yo hearts, it looks lovely Nadine.
Happy Hearts Day!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart this year.
This is such a great card and you guessed correctly how Jocondine made it too.

RJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day Gracie! What a sweet and lovely Valentine from Jocodine. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Julie said...

Happy Valentine's Day. A very sweet Valentine from Jocondine, so very different.

Mary's Thread said...

What a very pretty card! How clever and creative! Happy Valentine's Day!

Kaisievic said...

This is such a gorgeous Valentine, so different - well done, Jocodine.

Christine said...

That is so pretty and unusual

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Love the hearts, Happy Valentines Day Hugs

FlashinScissors said...

A most original Valentine from Joconodine!
If only I remembered all these little ideas to use myself!
Very cute!
Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

Hopping around trying to find my piece. Jocodine sure did a beautiful piece to share. Off to keep looking.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The yo-yo hearts are very effective.

Pittoresque said...

I love the heart yo-yos, very cute and clever :)

Unknown said...

Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's story launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

These are the EXACT same SECRETS tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 in his bank account.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those types of questions, am I right?

Your success story is going to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!

Edi said...

Dapatkan info lengkap pada permainan judi online seperti tips, trik, cheat, hack, maupun agen judi hanya di situs dibawah ini.

CheatPasti
InfoPendek
InfoJitu
SitusPanas