Good morning...is it still morning? I am running late...having a puppy is exhausting. Last evening was shall I say nuts! mischief! naughty! and more. Today, however, is starting out wonderful. The sun is bright and Murphy is being good.
Today is Jo's Advent Blog Hop. We post a picture of something Christmas and then answer her question.
Here is the Santa I finished... from one of my favorite designers...Mill Hill Kits. This is Southwest Santa the second that I made and will soon order the next one. These blog hops are always fun an we learn new things from our fellow bloggers. Be sure to click the link and treat yourself to other Christmas memories. This yea Jo asked what our favorite Christmas movie is...Mine is The Shop Around the Corner and I am sure to watch it each year and just did so a week or so ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6OaK2-pwRE
I hope this link works.... if not you should google it and watch a clip if you are not familiar with it. lovely story of 2 people who think they do not like one another.. here is a link to the story line. I hope you like it .
I am soy I am late with the post for the other bloggers...but mornings are a bit busy lately with the little devil! Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words and friendship.
Today is Jo's Advent Blog Hop. We post a picture of something Christmas and then answer her question.
Here is the Santa I finished... from one of my favorite designers...Mill Hill Kits. This is Southwest Santa the second that I made and will soon order the next one. These blog hops are always fun an we learn new things from our fellow bloggers. Be sure to click the link and treat yourself to other Christmas memories. This yea Jo asked what our favorite Christmas movie is...Mine is The Shop Around the Corner and I am sure to watch it each year and just did so a week or so ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6OaK2-pwRE
I hope this link works.... if not you should google it and watch a clip if you are not familiar with it. lovely story of 2 people who think they do not like one another.. here is a link to the story line. I hope you like it .
I am soy I am late with the post for the other bloggers...but mornings are a bit busy lately with the little devil! Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words and friendship.
17 comments:
I like this film too, still better than the slightly newer version "you've got mail" which at least nods to its predecessor in the name of the independent book shop. I also liked the version set in a music shop, but I can never recall the name of that film, I look it up and then promptly forget it.
Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year with your geographically appropriate Santa!
I have not seen your film so I will go and look it up now.
I love your Mill Hill Santa. One day I'm going to stitch myself a few. I've not seen that film, but it's goung on my 'watch list'. Merry Christmas!
Gracie: Oh m I have been away from the blog world, you have a new edition to your home, I looked back at a photo in another of your post, that baby is adorable, puppies do keep you busy.
I love the Mill Hill kits, the Santa's are my favorite.
Yours is adorable.
Thank-you for the link.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Merry Christmas
Catherine
Patchwork, the other was "In the Good Old Summertime" with Judy Garland and Van Johnson, then came the Shop and then You've Got Mail.
I love the pace and authenticity of the Shop version and watch it even when it is not Christmastide. They don't make them like that anymore....lol.
Puppy ??? must catch up ...lol .. love your Santa and will have to have a look at your film it isn't one I know … Merry Christmas my friend :) love mouse xxxxx
heritagehalltn@gmail.com.
I really do like those Southwest Santas. Oh that rascally Murphy! I've never heard of that movie, I'll have to check it out:)
Such a beautiful Mill Hill ornament. I think Shop around the corner was later remade as a film with the title I've got mail which is my favourite Christmas movie.Have a great time till and at Christmas. AriadnefromGreece!
That Santa remains my favorite item you created this year. He just has so much character!!
What a sweet Santa, he looks good on the tree. It's been a long time since I've seen that movie, another one to add to the list!
Happy Christmas!
Great ornament, lovely and funny Santa! xxx
What an adorable Santa! I can see why you like stitching them...so cute! I've never seen the movie you mentioned, but it sure sounds great, I'll have to see if I can find it! Enjoy your new little Furbaby! They are tiring but adorable at this stage! Have a Merry Christmas!!
How nice to see your Southwest Santa all finished and hanging on the tree!! Love him! Never saw the movie but I am a fan of Jimmy Stewart so I'll look for it. My husband likes to watch "old" movies, so I'll suggest this one, thanks for the recommendation.
Love your Santa! I did not know the movie, but will make sure to look it up.
Love your Santa, Gracie! So many beads! I haven’t stitched beads very often but I have a Christmas kit or two waiting ..... you may have just inspired me to start them!
Sounds like you are keeping busy with the puppy ..... we have cats and they behave like puppies all the time!
I don’t know the film but I’ll look out for it and the newer version, if they are on TV. Thank you for the recommendation.
Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas!
Barbara xx
Love your Santa. Those Mill Hill Kits are fun to stitch.
Post a Comment