Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My Trip...

As everyone is aware we just returned from Arizona. Usually I get creative and like to post several times while I am there.

Everyone can see from Grace's posts we had a great time accomplishing much, yet relaxing even more.

First time in the many years that I arrived was bittersweet, for 47 years I have always enjoyed my quiet conversation and movies with Dennis. With his passing comes an emptiness, a deep void, not hearing "the kids" or "your brother" with his dry sense of humor. The Iron Wood box we found is fitting if not absolutely a perfect resting place for him.

As I have stated before Grace is doing remarkably well and will continue to maintain her dignity and sense of humor (did I say we laughed a lot) which pleases me.

We will be traveling back and forth to Arizona more than we have in the past and I hope to once again relate adventures (whether real or my imagination) to all of you.

Thank you for your support that you have given to Grace.

Until next time..........................Alan

Image result for a cowboys prayer

8 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Grace is lucky to have such a caring brother to look out for her - the verse you finished with is very touching.

Simple Pleasure said...

You and Gracie are so blessed to have each other... I grew up an only child...I'm 70 years old now and still wish I had a brother!
Warm regards,
Patricia

Vickie said...

Good for you and Lisa. What a special brother you are Alan!

diamondc said...

Alan: You are a gem, Gracie is lucky to have you for a brother.

Blessings
Catherine

Julie said...

What would we girls do without our special and caring brothers. Your a gem Mr Alan.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It must have been a difficult trip for you but I am sure you were counting down the days as Gracie was!
Looking forward to more visits and reports from the Brother Alan.

Brigitte said...

Good to hear that you were having a great time with Gracie although this visit was bittersweet.

Pittoresque said...

This trip must not have been easy for you, but I am so glad Grace has you at her side!