Friday, September 29, 2017

Up and ready waiting....

Today is the day the Rain Gutters will be installed. As a matter of fact, I am up, ready and waiting for them to arrive at any minute so I may have to stop chatting any minute. Just because I am always awake so early does not mean I want to be dressed and ready to go nowhere. I have moved a few yard pieces as requested but there are some plants that can not be moved so I will be anxiously watching that they are not damaged.
Okay the truck is arriving...gotta go.....
I am back. That was not too bad. Arrived at 8:30 and truck is pilling away at 9 AM.  I swept the yard and rearranged a few things. I enjoy moving this and that as the mood strikes. I like things scattered and not even and row by row. I have favorite places for little additions and love the free flow of some of my plants. Denny (and I did help) work hard to accomplish the type of yard we enjoy. All the plants and bits of this or that are part of what we created. It is getting a little warm already so sitting outside is not going to happen today.  The House finches and the hummers are happy Ray has left. The temp is 73 but should rise to 99 by afternoon. I think sitting and reading is on my schedule.
Sorry for the visit interruption. I will have some pictures tomorrow for sure. Thank you for the kind words and of course your caring friendship. For those of you who follow my Facebook page, thank you for the caring response to my recent post. It certainly helped the hurt feel better.
I think I need Ray's tool belt. It has plenty of pockets and the holster toward the front is for the drill!

3 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Now what would you put in Ray's tool belt.Are you becoming a handy man now. hugs

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad the workmen finished quickly and left you to get on with the day and rearranging the garden!
You could use the tool belt for stitching stuff too.
I am glad that our indignation on FB was well received by you. So nice to see how many caring friends you have.

Pittoresque said...

That's a cool toolbelt...you bet you feel like a cowboy using that!