Saturday, October 29, 2016

Excited

Oh she has arrived, Alice that is...
I have all to do not to grab the DMC colors and linen and begin to stitch!~ No, I must finish the few projects in the works...must finish the~~~~~ give me the strength oh fairies of mine.  I ordered her through Stitches N Things and she arrive quickly. Great service and I will order from there again. My knitting is coming along, the Hawaiian block is ready for shadow quilting and the Christmas Dresden is waiting for embellishment, Alice must be patient. I will resist her calling to me. We are still having temps in the low 90's...where oh where is Autumn? I must sit outside soon. The birds are flying in and out of the Lanai this morning and chatting away. My plans for this morning really fizzled out....I only did 2 of many tasks. I would rather be knitting or stitching so that is what I am going to do. I have an appointment at 2pm which totally gets in the way of the day....
I have a new addition to my wall....
Isn't he wonderful...Native American made but do not know where it is from. The seller did not know but thought Navaho. I just love him and he is a nice addition to my collection/display.  So glad that many of you enjoyed taking the walk with Mr H and I in the Pumpkin Garden.  We have a pumpkin that is sitting out front...not carve nor painted....just there.  Still trying to convince Mr H to paint it for me. He has created some pretty great pumpkins in the past. I hear the dryer has stopped, so guess I must get the towels out and folded. Good time for another cup of coffee. Thank you for stopping by and most of all thank you for your friendship and kind words. Hope you enjoy a great day.

7 comments:

butterfly said...


I do love your Alice .
I would want to stitch right away you are very good.
Your Native American is great.
Enjoy your weekend.

Bea said...

The call of a new pattern is so strong - good for you sticking to your works in progress. Love your new piece of wall art.

Vickie said...

Oh my! I had not seen Alice before. This is a real beauty of a pattern!

Brigitte said...

Your Native American looks so great.
I wish you luck resisting Alice still for a little while, lol.

Julie said...

Your new native American looks lovely.

Summer said...

Alice looks fantastic ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love this Alice sampler, especially the way they are not afraid to have the empty space at the top to show Wonderland being underground.
Can't wait to see you start this one.