Saturday, October 3, 2015

Maybe it is Autumn

What a lovely start to this morning. The temperature is around 72 and a lovely cool air. Of course the sun is not shining yet and then it will be around 95, but it is still a nice morning. There were a few triple digit days last week so it really is not Autumn....yet. I started a new project from Niky Creations Christmas Contest.  I thought it would be fun. Each entry will receive a number and then there will be a drawing on November 30th. How about an update on mom EvaP....no results no idea what is the problem. You would think with all the tests and technology they could come up with a reason. EvaP tells me she is feeling fine but do to becoming dizzy often she has been advised to use her walker all the time. Gee, I thought that was decided long ago which is why I bought her one of those fancy models  so she would be more apt to use it. She had told me it is so nice that it does not make her feel old, this from someone who will be 89 in December! I had mentioned my Burger King Doll....
How about a Ronald McDonald Doll. Haven't located the Burger King guy yet....maybe one of the other boxes. Anyway, he was $1.00 purchased from McDonald's in the late 70s. I was always picking up specials. When I was a child we never got the cereal with the freebies in them...mostly had hot cereals or toast for breakfast. I am a Cheerios gal so now if there is a special it's mine. Mr H likes the Kellogg cereals so what they add in is also mine....still a kid sometimes. Why do we collect these things? Anyway....thought I would share McD doll.I need my second cup of coffee, second laundry in the washer and the newspaper is waiting to be read. So nice to have you stop by today. Thank you for the kind words and most of all your friendship. I hope you have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Your Ronald is cute.

Jacquie Morris said...

Ronald is indeed cute! Ooooh but I love the look of your table cloth... Did you make that? It's lovely :)
Smiles :)

Minnie said...

Our weather out here on the east coast has been a soggy mess for the last few days, the temp went from the 80s to the mid 50s with rain everyday. Now that the hurricane has gone out to sea hopefully we can dry out. Love your McD doll.

Ele said...

Ronald is cute!
I have started the Christmas chart by nickyscreations too, good luck for the contest. It will be fun!

Kaisievic said...

Great post, love your Ronald MacDonald doll, off to check out Niky's comp right now.

Julie said...

Ronald is such a fun character, you cant help but smile when you see his happy face.