Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Blog Hop

I can not believe how fast these days are flying by! I am not really all that busy that I can not remember what is going on, but I am forgetting this and that. I have been stitching.... a little on Red Riding Hood, but some of my time has been on this piece for today's blog hop organized by Jo ...
It is a design from The Snowflake Diaries called Bunny Love....I changed it a little by not adding the bottom flowers and adding a date; April 25 1970...the year I was married. This year Mr H and I celebrate 45 years on that date. When I saw this design I thought of that. My letter for today is G. Jo has set out a travel order which will spell out a phrase...your next stop is
http://chaosatlanta.blogspot.com/....   
Be sure to visit with all the participants .
As I sit and type, the chimes are ringing in the garden which means it is a bit windy out there. The temp right now is 63 and it may rise to 84 today....actually a break from the 90's that we have been having. I am hoping to spend time with Red Riding Hood today. Whatever your plans are, I do hope you have a good day. Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words and your friendship..




blogger is not behaving today!

27 comments:

Shelly said...

You were up early! That's a very cute design, perfect how you made it your own. It's breezy here too. Hope you have a very nice Easter weekend, Gracie.

Sheryl S. said...

Pleased to have found your blog. Lovely design. Happy Easter

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I love these little bunnies...whenever i see them I think of the 1950's and a sock hop...I have no idea why...haha! Happy Easter to you sweet Gracie! And please do give my salutations to Mr. H ;)

Debbie said...

Happy Easter Gracie to you and Mr. H.

Your bunny love finish is beautiful!

Ariadne said...

Happy Easter!AriadnefromGreece!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year.
Your Bunny Love is so sweet.

cheryl said...

Sweet bunnies. Happy Easter!

Vickie said...

How sweet, special and unique you have made this piece Gracie! What a celebration coming up! 45 years!

Anne said...

What a sweet little Easter inspired stitch Gracie. I love the little bunnies!! Wow! 45 years is amazing! Congrats to you both!!

Annie said...

Such a wonderful bunny love piece. Great keepsake for the quarter-century moment!

Have a nice Easter.

Bea said...

That is a super cute stitch - made me think of square dancing! And congratulations on your 45 years.

thegreytail said...

oh Gracie, congratulations!
I hope Dennis is doing much better now and that you can celebrate Easter.
beautiful stitching as usual, many many hugs,
chiara

jocondine said...

Congrats, Félicitations ! Lovely bunnies. Joyeuses Pâques,hugs.

Patty C. said...

darling bunnies ;)

Katie said...

Hello I'm hopping by gathering letters. What a beautiful piece. Wow Congrats on the soon to be 45 years!

Stitching Noni said...

Happy Easter!
And Happy Anniversary for later in the month :)
I love your bunnies - so cute.
Hugs xx

Annette-California said...

Love your sweet Bunny Love your added touches & especially adding your wedding date. Beautiful!
Happy Easter to you and Mr. H.
I started stitching a new Easter ornament today & did some shopping for the holiday weekend (food)lol!
love Annette

Hazel said...

Lovely bunny! Pleased to find another lovely blog. Xx

butterfly said...

Love your Bunnies so sweet and congrats to you and Mr H .
Have a lovely Easter hugs.

karamino said...

Cute bunnies! Happy Easter!

Silvia Saxosue said...

Cute little bunnies! My parents were married on April 4th 1970, sadly my dad passed away a few years ago.
A very Happy Easter to you from Austria!

Heather S said...

Gorgeous little bunnies, almost good enough to eat!

Gwen said...

Happy Easter! Cute bunnies.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Adorable stitching! blessings, marlene

prettylittlethingsinabox said...

loving your bunnies.. great idea to put in the anniversary date.. :D

Leonore Winterer said...

Just hopping by for the letter - what a cute pattern, and wow, 45 years, congratulations!

rosey175 said...

Your little bunnies are so cute and fitting with the Easter Blog Hop. 45 years (and more) is what I aspire to! :) A Happy (belated) Easter to you!