Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I would rather stitch

It is the time of year...taxes, clearing out files and organizing the garage. The taxes are off to the accountant, the files are cluttered and as for the garage, I did go in and put a wash on, but no straightening out the area.. No, I would rather spend my time stitching. Finally feel as if I can so I will.
If Red does not watch herself, the wolf will soon be closing in! I really enjoy this project.... love The Primitive Hare designs. Right now I am looking forward to her next in the series of fairy tales. She tempts me all the the time. I also am moving along on Pink Lady
not much more on this bustle/train part. I decided on the finish, bought some ribbons and pearls and ....... well, you will see. I saw (on line) another book I would like must have.... I need to wear blinders so I will not be distracted by all the lovely temptations.
I do believe the rain has disappeared and we will have a sunny day. Mr H and I are off to the doctor today...just a follow up but it will put a halt to some stitching for awhile. So until I must leave the house, I will stitch and okay, do some minor chores.... well at least finish the laundry. I am pacing myself! Glad to have you stop by and chat...hope your day is wonderful.

10 comments:

cucki said...

Both of the projects are so lovely
Happy stitching xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Red is looking great, I really like the contrast of the colours in this design.

shirley flavell said...

Hello Gracie, your stitcheries are progressing nicely. Hugs Shirley

Faith... said...

Red is looking really good! Sorry you have to do "chores" instead of stitching!

butterfly said...


Red is a lovely design , also love the Pink Lady too.
I am with you there , I love to stitch rather than housework .

Brigitte said...

Very lovely projects indeed. And yes, it's the same here, the only thing that I could do all the time is stitch, lol. I hope your hand will continue to improve and that you can soon stitch to your heart's content.

Heather S said...

I can see that wolf appearing in the picture.It's looking great.

Julie said...

Hope all goes well for you both at the dr.
Red is looking stunning.

Sally said...

Both of these are looking lovely.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Crafting is a lot more fun than chores Grace. I was just reading your last blog entry - what drama!