Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Starting to stitch again

Finally my hand is feeling better. The swelling is going down but will never completely go away as it is a chronic inflammation.Work is a little difficult trying to keep the scissor moving for 5 hours. I am lucky that I have been able to leave work a bit early...understanding MOD's. With this side-tracked issue, blogging has not been on my mind. I am trying to catch up on all your lovely blogs..... Today, I finally decided to get to blogging and in general the internet for FB, emails, etc. and what?! there is a problem with connection? Sometimes technology drives me insane. What I think I need is a cup of coffee and some stitching.  Thank you for the wonderful caring messages and for your friendship. It does help when things are not what you wish them to be. Thank you for being here .... now I will try to get there to your place....first that cup of coffee. Have a great day.

Gee, there seems to be lots of notes of to do here on the desk----- hmm.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Ah yes, when things are not as we wish them to be. I prayed for you today Gracie. Take care.

Julie said...

Gently healing {hugs} to you Gracie. I hope you are not in too much pain as that's not good.
Have a lovely day.

Caitlin D said...

Glad the swelling has gone down some. Hope the pain is leaving with it. Coffee is always the answer for me. Do enjoy :-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hope your hand continues to heal.

Fiona said...

glad your hand is improving... small steps...
Hugz

rosey175 said...

I hope your hand is fully mended by now! G'luck with your t'do notes, those things always seem to have a habit of multiplying haha. :)