Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Very Merry Un Birthday to you----to me!

Joining me today for my birthday is Lynda...I will send an email soon to be sure I have a correct mailing address. Thank you to many of you for the birthday wishes.....today  I am 68....I remember when I thought that was an old age. Now of course since that is where I am, I dismiss that thought! A friend who just recently celebrated her 73rd special day told me it is just a number..... except on the days of aches and pains. I have received lovely cards in the past few days and many good wishes on Facebook. Friendship is one of the most valued feelings. I spent time stitching these past few days making good progress on Red and Pink Lady. What I have not worked on is the ornament... I really must try to do some stitching on it. Keeping this short this morning as I am trying to loose a headache before I go to work. Glad you could stop by and thank you again for the kind words and birthday wishes. Have a good day....

24 comments:

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, AND MANY MORE. HUGS LYNDA RUTH I JUST TURNED 66 IN JANUARY.

Mii Stitch said...

Happy Birthday Gracie :)

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! I hope that headache is gone already.

Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday, gracie. have a wonderful day!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to you....enjoy your special day. Xx

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Gracie, it was my 65th in January but I try not to think about it, I have enough aches and pains to remind me of my age too xx

Caitlin D said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday. I turned 65 in January. I hope the headache goes away quickly and you have a wonderful day.

(http://stitchinggrandmacathy.blogspot.com

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope my card arrived on time.

I got a nice letter from my pension provider to remind me I only have 16 years to go until I can retire!

valerie said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! Hope you have a great day. :)

lynda said...

Thanks, Gracie! Hope yyou are enjoying your special day! Happy bithday1

Emma/Itzy said...

Happy Birthday!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Happy Birthday fellow Piscean. We are the creative, sensitive ones. Well that's my story! Love your blog, read it every day but never comment - 'til now. Have a wonderful day. Irene xxx

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday... sounds like yoiu have been made to feel very special.. and thats the best part of birthdays...
Hugz

Michele Inman said...

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday, Gracie. I'll be 65 the end of July and also wonder how I got to be this "old". I don't feel old. LOL

shirley flavell said...

Hello Gracie, happy birthday. Hugs, Shirley

Annette-California said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!!!
Wishing you a lovely and pain free day:) love and hugs Annette

Shelly said...

Happy Un-Birthday, Gracie. Hope you're doing something special!

Heather S said...

Happy Birthday Gracie and I hope the day is everything you wished it to be.

butterfly said...


Happy Birthday sweet gracie hugs.

Annie said...

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays...and many mooooore! (Said in a singing voice;)

Faith... said...

Happy Birthday!

rosey175 said...

One teensy day late, Happy Birthday to you and a congrats to Lynda! Hope it was spectacular and the headache went away quickly.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I hope you had a most spectacular day Gracie! :) You are too sweet not to have the sweetest birthdays of all!