Thursday, July 17, 2014

I got mail

Yesterday was day 2 spent at the cardiologists office so Mr H could continue testing. We will return today for the final test. I brought along a small project to work on yesterday and will continue on it today. Each visit is for around 2 hours.... today hopefully will not be as long. I did get a package in the mail....
from Cucki, all the way from her Cove. She made all the items herself except for the Giraffe painted pencil. Sounds like a mini drum when you twirl it. Love all the stamps on the package.... Thank you my dear sweet Cucki. I am so happy to count you as a friend. Our blogging community is such a wonderful place. We care, we share and we encourage one another.... what more can you ask for. It would be wonderful to meet some of you in person... so, if anyone is heading to Arizona, please do let me know....
Our weather is quite cloudy right now and there is that wind again. Would not be too bad except it is a hot wind.The umbrellas will not be up today for sure. I am feeling lazy today...
Tuesday after work, a group of Jo Ann's gals went for dinner at The Olive Garden. It is right in our parking lot!
We counted 9 of us and had fun and good food. I enjoyed the Parmesan Shrimp dish...yum! Oh, and a Mojito too. We are going to try to get together at least monthly. Do you see me? I am way in the back of the right side....(white blouse) good to spend time away from work and share friendship. Our next outing may be a pool party and pot luck lunch..a few of the gals offered their home as a meet up.
I absolutely need a cup of coffee...and a needle in my hand, so off I go. Glad you stopped by to chat..... hope you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time. Parmesan shrimp sounds delicious!

    I agree this community is a lovely place to be. Some of the comments I've read, and blogs I've seen are so inspiring and friendly!

    Fabulous parcel from Cucki too, the pencil looks like good fun. All fingers and appendages crossed for Mr H.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww me super happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my dear and so glad that we met and are friends.i love our friendship so much.
    looks like you all had lots of fun together,,
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you girls had a great night. Parmesan Shrimp... yum! I enlarged the photo so I could see you better ;o) Lovely gifts from Cucki... aren't you lucky. Hope Mr.H's test results are good ones... take care....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely package from Cucki. I agree - I love the stitching-blogging friends I've met. They are all so sharing, kind and considerate. Such a sweet group and am sooooooo proud to be a part of it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooOoo! What treasures from Cucki!
    Good for you Gracie. I am so glad you are able to hang out with the girls and have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great parcel from Cucki,such a kind thought. It is good to go out with the girls from work etc,good for the soul and wonderful camaraderie. I do hope all goes well for your DH and his tests.Have a good week end Shirley N.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Mr H's tests have gone well.

    What a wonderful package from Cucki. She is such a sweetheart.

    Looks like you had a great time with the girls from work.

    ReplyDelete

I am listening......